We wish you a Merry Christmas!

Christmas is just around the corner, Can you believe how fast this year has gone? It's about time to get the Christmas tree out of the box and all the decorations gathered from this corner and that closet... What about those adorable stockings you need to hang up? Let me help you out! Take a look at what I have available and feel free to make requests. I do live in a remote area, so it depends how quickly I can get the fabric as to how quickly they can be hanging somewhere special in your home.

Monday, November 2, 2009

I was very excited to make this stocking. It wasn't Christmas fabric and I was excited to see it done. This customer drew out her sister for Christmas, who has recently just lost a bunch of weight. She wanted a cute stocking that was personalized with "Fit Sistah" and was going to fill it with sweat bands, water bottle, and different exercise gadgets! What a great idea!


This was a HEADACHE stocking. I'm loving the fabric. This person loves red. I thought I did a good job at keeping it red, but the name was a nightmare to put on. The stocking went to a Polish gal....who has no nicknames such a "Maggie", it's MAGDALENA. I said that nothing was impossible, and I couldn't be proven wrong! It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment