We wish you a Merry Christmas!

Christmas is just around the corner, Can you believe how fast this year has gone? It's about time to get the Christmas tree out of the box and all the decorations gathered from this corner and that closet... What about those adorable stockings you need to hang up? Let me help you out! Take a look at what I have available and feel free to make requests. I do live in a remote area, so it depends how quickly I can get the fabric as to how quickly they can be hanging somewhere special in your home.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ALRIGHT, I NEED SOME OPINIONS. YES, NO? DON'T WORRY ABOUT OFFENDING ME, I'M NOT EVEN SURE I LIKE THEM MYSELF. DO YOU LIKE THEM? WOULD YOU PUT YOUR DAUGHTER IN THEM? WOULD YOU BUY THEM FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
LEAVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK!


THE TOP DRESS AND THE PANTS CAN BE WORN TOGETHER OR SEPARATE.


THE PANTS FOR THIS ARE STILL IN THE MAKING, BUT THERE WOULD BE SOME PINK IN THE PANTS TO TIE THEM ALL TOGETHER!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley would be all over them.. so I guess that means that I know people who would buy them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to see them on! Sometimes things look one way or another, but then you put them on and the TOTAl EFFECT comes out:)

    ReplyDelete